In today’s disruptive “change on a dime, at any time” world, project management has become both more important, more advanced and considerably more complex.
Bedrock’s Collaboration Live Project Management Solution. Bedrock has established a first-of- its-kind, onsite project management system that becomes “a true extension of your team and its daily activities”
There’s project management and then there’s Collaboration Live Project Management Live, only from Bedrock. A true differentiator and a whole new level of onsite collaboration, Collaboration Live was originally “born out of need”— and developed by Bedrock Technology team partnering on a major project with one of the leading telecommunications companies in the world.
In short, closer proximity equals richer, timelier collaboration. Experience a level of daily expertise and comfort that has proven to be an invaluable daily asset on many fronts. Discover:
- Leadership driven, proactively trained project managers who deploy collaboration best practices
- Escalate situations ASAP to appropriate individuals when needed
- Case studies show that it works like clockwork. In fact, Bedrock clients who have experienced it for the first time wonder how they survived without it. References available upon request.
- Bedrock trained. Leadership-driven, proactive project management for diverse IT teams.
- Certified from the Project Management Institute. Adhere to PMI and PMBOK ethics, processes, and standards.
- Every Bedrock PM is trained to be a successful liaison between the OEMs, distributors and our customers.
- Ability to run and manage multiple IT teams, budgets and projects at once.
- Specially trained to take on additional roles and responsibilities
- Negotiate on your behalf to secure the best resources
Roles & Responsibilities: Proactive, Leadership Driven Project Management
- Purchasing Process Management
- Procurement Shipping and Receiving Process Management
- Dashboard Development & Management.
- Complex Project and Initiatives Management
- Equipment Selection Management
- Solution Deployment, Installation, Testing, Updating.
- Advisors on Change Control Review Boards
- Development of Internal Initiative Roadmaps
- Project Mapping
- Data Migrations
- Equipment Decommissioning and Moves.
- Technology Refreshes
- New Product BETA Launches
- Data Center Moves